Find fast food restaurants in Nigeria at Nillowpages
Shanvi Shanu
2016-10-28 07:29:01 UTC
Check out our directory to discover the best fast food restaurant based in Nigeria.
Fast food restaurants are typically part of a restaurant chain orfranchise operation,
which provisions standardized ingredients and/or partially prepared foods and supplies to each restaurant through controlled supply channels
Variations on the fast food restaurant concept include fast casual restaurants and catering trucks.
visit more information click here:http://www.nillowpages.com/category/fastfood/
John Doe
2016-10-28 08:33:10 UTC
spam/troll...