OT: Google actively promoting child abuse...
John Doe
2020-10-27 21:17:21 UTC
As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of
eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When
you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously
cringy.

Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically violent, but anybody with
at least half a brain can see the TRULY horrible risk.

They have lots of other videos profiting from child abuse.

Just occurred to me (one reason I'm posting)... Four days ago, after I
complained to Google about that promotion of child abuse for profit, my 5 year
old YouTube account was terminated. FWIW... Their termination isn't a problem,
unless someday making another account (already done) is a problem. I wouldn't
want to be depending on them for personal profit. But for commenting on
YouTube videos, there is no such thing as a posting history (at least not
easily accessible), so what difference does having to make another account
make?
John Doe
2020-10-27 21:49:04 UTC
http://youtu.be/7na_-LfGfpE