OT: Anybody else get the Fancy Feast Medleys deal?
John Doe
2019-09-04 01:56:10 UTC
For some reason, Fancy Feast Medleys (a salmon variety) was briefly on
sale for about $9.50 for a 24 pack case. I happen to need them for my
small cat, so I scarfed up five cases from Amazon yesterday. Today,
apparently Amazon is out of stock. Looked at Chewy, price matched as
usual but out of stock. The cat does like them, so I ordered three more
cases from Walmart. Will see if they are actually in stock.

Walmart says they are "clearance" but I doubt it. The expiration date on
all five cases is June 2021, and they appear to be packed. Maybe it is a
result of a large salmon catch.
John Doe